Visiting hours, visitor policies, and gift shop hours may be impacted by COVID-19 preparedness measures. Call (979) 245-6383 to verify the latest information before making plans.
Family members and friends are welcome to visit. With patient care as our primary concern at 星际娱乐app, and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations are in effect for each unit.
6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. M-F
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Weekends
8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a smoke free campus.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and wear shirts and shoes.
- Children or adults with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients. Please be sensitive to the needs of others while making visits.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid making unnecessary noise. Except for siblings, no other children should visit the patient.
- For the safety and comfort of everyone, children are asked not to spend the night in the hospital with patients.
- Please control your children while you are visiting.
- Children must not be left alone at anytime to assist in controlling the spread of infections, when entering or leaving the patient room, visitors are encouraged to wash their hands and/or use the alcohol based hand solutions in the patient rooms.
- No children allowed in ICU or Women’s Center.
The cafeteria at Matagorda Regional Medical Center is open Monday thru Sunday at the following times:
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Grill: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tea and coffee are always complimentary to our visitors.
Vending Machines for snack and beverages are located on the ground floor in the second floor lobby and in the ER waiting area.